Thursday, July 3, 2008

The little Jedi's


Meet Jongr, Jontu, and Jonev, I know, I know, you are thinking about how unique their Jedi names are.  Don't blame me, blame the jedi name generator.  I think that the Jedi names are fun and I like that they are all similar but different, because that truly describes these little Jedi's.  

5 comments:

Shauna- said...

I love the picture. The boys look wonderful and happy. May the force be with the boys.

Me said...

Much better names than: WILDA GRCIN of the planet Levitra.

chelle said...

What a cute pic. Evan looks like he is filling out nicely! Gosh I miss those boys. I can't wait to see em!

Jenny and Tony said...

Very cute!!! I miss those boys....when are you coming home? I miss you!

Love, Jedi Wilje, the same thing my chart says at the doctor

mishalee said...

The sweetest little Jedi's! Lovin' the layout here! Miss you.