Sunday, August 31, 2008

my bones are aching... storm's coming on



The first real storm is coming our way. Since tomorrow is a holiday it makes it easier for us but Tuesday is still uncertain. Work? School? Flood?

I added to the map a small red dot to represent where we live and train the Jedi's. But don't try to find us as we can easily disappear or blend in with a crowd.

2 comments:

Jenny and Tony said...

Well? How much rain did you get? Are you ready for more? I don't really pay too much attention when I watch the news, but I thought another was near you???

Miss you all!!!!!!

Paul said...

We did not get a drop of rain with Gustav. We waited all day and go nothing. So we wasted a perfectly good Labor Day sitting around waiting for the storm that never arrived.
Now there is Ike on the way and it looks like it is heading directly for us... we shouldn't have been so happy at the miss of the last one.
http://www.stormpulse.com