Saturday, January 31, 2009
SICK
This one word pretty much describes how January was at our house. We have spent the past month with someone being sick all of the time. Jontu and Jonev have both had ear infections and Jonev has also cut 4 teeth since December with 2 more on their way right now. Needless to say it has been one crazy month. Thankfully I think that we are all on the mend now. We did have a few good days in between it all, here are some pictures that we took on one of those good days. The boys were having so much fun playing with their Jedi robes (thanks Aunt Jen) and light sabers from Christmas, even Jonev loves to have his. He thinks that he is just like his big brothers. He gets very excited when they hand him his lightsaber while they are playing with theirs. Even Jonpa and I get in on the light saber action sometimes and Jonpa said that he may have to get himself a blue one soon.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Spanky needs the Jedi robes too....the littlest is too cute!!!! When Spanky wakes up I am showing him this, he's gonna want to start for TX this am!
I hear you on the sickness. I'd really like to be able to breathe through my nose again. I think we're in allergy land right now.
Miss you lots!
I LOVE IT!!! They are so cute in their robes. I didn't know Evan had one of his own! How cool is that! He will be ready to jump right in when he is up and moving about!
Post a Comment