Sunday, February 8, 2009

Flat Grace and Flat Anne are Visiting Us!


This post is long overdue. Our sweet cousins sent us a great package with Flat Grace and Flat Anne in it, inspired by Flat Stanley .  Here are some of the first pictures that we took with them.  Jonev was so cute and waving at me in the second picture that I had to post it too.  We love you Grace and Anne!  We hope to send you more pictures soon.   

4 comments:

chelle said...

LOVE the pics!

lishajeanne said...

What a cute idea! We have far away cousins we never get to see as well...I might steal that!

mishalee said...

So cute! when I looked at those pics...I saw Jongr and Jontu and had to think for a minute. CRAZY! Have you really been gone for a year? I miss you.

Susan said...

Lisha - I hope you enjoy it.

Misha - I know I can't believe it has been one year.