Here are a few pictures from our fun this week with our cousins. Uncle Ben, Aunt Shanna, Rohan and Bruce thanks so much for all of the fun! Thanks for all of the good food and the late nights. We miss you already.
We played with the trains almost everyday.

We dressed up as Jedi's.
We went for a walk and...
fed the turtles.
Went surfing at the beach and played in the sand.
We enjoyed the 4th of July with sparklers of course.
We kept cool in the backyard on hot days.
4 comments:
It's so nice to have family come visit! Looks like the kids had a lot of fun.
Wish I could have been there, too! Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to August.
I can not belive how big your boys are getting they are so cute. I miss you tons.
That looks like so much fun. I am glad you got to enjoy a visit from your family. :)
Post a Comment