A little late getting some of these things posted, but I just wanted to put up a few of the highlight pictures that we took while on our trip for Thanksgiving to visit our family. As a disclaimer I must add that when you spend a total of 4 days in the car you have to get creative on keeping the kids entertained, especially when you are trying to stretch out the stop for a little while longer. LOL! Overall the boys traveled fabulously and the drive was worth it to be able to see some of our family. We love you all!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving
A little late getting some of these things posted, but I just wanted to put up a few of the highlight pictures that we took while on our trip for Thanksgiving to visit our family. As a disclaimer I must add that when you spend a total of 4 days in the car you have to get creative on keeping the kids entertained, especially when you are trying to stretch out the stop for a little while longer. LOL! Overall the boys traveled fabulously and the drive was worth it to be able to see some of our family. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics! I miss you guys. It is hard to believe it's been nearly 3 1/2 months since you were here.
Post a Comment