Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Summer Vacation - Arizona

It was nice to be able to drive this part of the country again and see all of the old familiar sights and enjoy the beauty of the desert.
Jongr and Jonpa at an overlook just south of Page.
Jonli, RuiEl, and me. I used to watch this sweet little girl, she has grown so much!
My beautiful YW, my how they have grown. All mothers now too! Congrats RJ!
The family with RJ on her special day, we were so happy to share with you!
Jonli, some of our friends at their house. Thanks for the hospitality.
Jonli, and her cousins posing for a picture after church.
Uncle Joe and his new little one. Thanks for spending time with us! We enjoyed our visit to AZ so much, we saw so many dear friends and family!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm jealous. I still haven't met Malcom. Hope to soon, but it will be a while, I imagine.

All Things Timothy said...

So good to see all your fun this summer and your darling kids! I can't believe how your parents numbers are now growing again with the second generation of Butler's.