Sunday, February 12, 2012

100 Days

Something fun happened the first week of February at our house.  Jonli has decided that she doesn't like to be in the stroller the whole time and that she can walk home from school.  It definitely takes us more time, as she likes to stop and pick up every rock, flower, and stick.  It is fun to see her be able to add this to the things that she can do with us.  She walked almost the entire little more than 1/2 mile to our house.  It was AMAZING!  
It was rainy lightly that day too, Jongr decided that he wanted to use the umbrella because its fun, not because we really needed it.   
 Jontu reached 100 days of Kindergarten, it is always a fun day and this is the craft that they made for the event in his class.  He also counted out 10 different groups of things that were edible to make a little snack for himself.  It contained things like goldfish and cheerios.  He brought it home and shared it with everyone.  
Jonpa also traveled the first week of February, we were thankful when he came home last Sunday.  I was especially grateful because I got sick at church, so I was able to come home and get into bed.  This week has been a busy week however I failed to take even 1 picture.  Jontu lost another tooth, Jongr started reading Harry Potter, Jonli and Jonev played with homemade play dough, and I finished sewing a bunch of changing pads.  I broke my sewing machine though, I think that it just needs some TLC.  Hopefully I can get it working again soon, since I have some more projects to finish up.   

We hope that you all remember to say a special I love you to those you love this week.  Happy Valentine's Day. 

1 comment:

Shanna Butler said...

They are all growing up so fast! Chapter books! Losing teeth! Give them all a smooch from Aunt Shanna and tell them I miss them like crazy. I'm jealous Ben gets to see you guys!