Here are a few pictures of some of the things that we have been doing this summer. I thought that I would post this today, since we are going to be without internet for about 1 week as we move to the new house
Go to the beach.
Eat snow cones at Kahuna Joe's on your way home from the beach.
Put on the hole armor of God for FHE. Jonev
Jongr
Jontu
Wear sunglasses and enjoy fun packages from Grandma.
Play on the iPad while waiting for mom and dad to sign papers on the new house.
Have water day in the back yard with your friends.
Have to say good-bye to dear friends who are moving out of state.
Dress up pretty for church.
Move to a new house. Play with the wonderful things that Grandma's send for the in between time when all things are packed and ready to move and nothing is moved yet. I promise to post pictures of the new house soon, once everything is a little more settled (i.e unpacked and hooked up again). :)









2 comments:
Yay for a new house! I'm super excited for you all. Looks like you've had a fun summer. Love you all!
I nearly cried when I saw Lindy all dressed up for church. She is getting so big! Can't wait to see pics of the house.
Post a Comment