So here are a few pictures that we took this week. We have been up to lots of stuff since my last post: Grandma Jones and Aunt Laura came to visit, Jontu had a birthday, my friend Stacia visited, Thanksgiving with my cousins here, Jongr had a birthday, my parents came, Jonpa went to DC for training, I went to Idaho for Daniel and Becca's wedding, Christmas, New Years, Jonpa went on an overnight backpacking trip with the scouts, I had a birthday, the boys had a Hoedown at school on Go Texan Day, Jongr had his last Pinewood derby, and now we are getting our yard and garden ready for the spring garden. These are the highlights of the last 5 months of our lives.
This past week we have been working hard at getting some new planters made for our garden in our backyard. A couple of the boys friends were even over and they all helped carry buckets of dirt from the front flower garden to the back. They worked hard, they really got into it and enjoyed using the shovels to scoop the dirt and had fun playing in the backyard before and after too.
Apparently Jonpa also really liked dinner last night because he said I just took a picture for you to post on the blog so you will have one. I love him! :)
I also find all kinds of random photos on my phone from the kids. Here is a fun one that Jongr and Jonli took of themselves.
Usually they look more like this.
Fun huh? Silly kids, they make me happy, but its annoying to have so many blurry and out of focus pictures to have to delete because they are usually of the walls, doors, floors, fingers, etc.

.jpg)


1 comment:
Nice to hear from you. I took a while of from blogging, also. Miss you, it was great seeing you at the wedding. Looking forward to your visit this summer.
Post a Comment