Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gratitude

I LOVE this time of year, and just wanted to reflect this month on some of the things that our family is GRATEFUL for. Tonight in Jongr's prayer he was thankful for so many things that I didn't even know that he was still thinking about. Thanks to a good friends challenge we are going to put something up for everyday this month.

Day 1 - Safety - Jongr says is best, we are thankful that we were kept safe during the Hurricane and that we travel safely each day. It is a blessing to be safe!
Day 2 - That the gospel of Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth again.
Day 3 - Family - This is a HUGE one, not just because we have a big family, but because we have been blessed with many additional adopted family members too. As if 17 (aunts and uncles just from siblings alone) isn't enough. LOL! We love you ALL!
Day 4 - Ancestors - those who have gone before us and prepared the way for us. Some we have known in this life and others we have just read about.
Day 5 - Forever Families - Knowing that we will live again and that we will be family then too! What a great plan of Happiness.
Day 6 - Employment - I think that this speaks for itself.

3 comments:

chelle said...

What an awesome list!
We too are glad you all were safe...and continue to be!

Christensens said...

Lately I have been feeling worried, fearful, at loose ends about different things but mostly the general state of the world we live in. Thanks for reminding me of all we have to be grateful for!

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful post. You are a wonderful example to me. I really appreciate your phone calls and I your wonderful friendship. Let those Jedis know we love them! Hugs and kisses for everyone!