I know that we have been slacking on posting our gratitude list. I will get to it soon. But, I finally uploaded some recent pictures of the boys. So here they are:
LOVE the pics...I miss those boys...can't wait to see them :D (of course you and Paul as well ;-) ) Love Paul's shirt as well. I almost bought one similar in black from Walmart for Halloween.
Tell Jonev to STOP GROWING!!! He is a BABY! Please tell him to stop until I can squeeze him up and kiss him! Jongr is great with the missing teeth, I miss that baby boy too! And Jontu, he needs to be a baby again too....sigh....I miss you...is your vacation over yet????
5 comments:
cute, cute boys!!
LOVE the pics...I miss those boys...can't wait to see them :D (of course you and Paul as well ;-) )
Love Paul's shirt as well. I almost bought one similar in black from Walmart for Halloween.
Tell Jonev to STOP GROWING!!! He is a BABY! Please tell him to stop until I can squeeze him up and kiss him!
Jongr is great with the missing teeth, I miss that baby boy too!
And Jontu, he needs to be a baby again too....sigh....I miss you...is your vacation over yet????
What fun pictures!! What is your plan this week?
Cute fam! When are you coming North/West again?
Post a Comment