Friday, December 5, 2008
no mom and dad onle jongr and jontu
This is the sign that I found outside of Jongr's bedroom this afternoon after he got mad at me for not letting him open the Christmas package that we just received. It made me smile! He thought that he was pretty clever writing it all by himself. He even thought it was funny when I came into the room to check on him. Good thing he was happily playing with his lego's and not mad anymore. I will have to eventually tell him that onle has a "y".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WOW this name thing more serious than I thought. I guess I need to study good and hard so I don't get them wrong when your here.
Don't you wish a veil would fall over kids the month of Dec. THat they would just forget that they get presents. It would make this hide and seek game, gimme gimme attitute and thoughts of thinking I NEED (whatever it is) NOW, a LOT easier!!
2 more weeks!! We're so excited :D
Susan,
Your boys are so darling. We can't wait to get all our boys together..
Michelle & ANdrew
We love you Jongr! You keep up the hard work at school and soon you will have wrapped presents for your mom and dad to keep out of until Christmas.
I love the way a little boy's mind works. It is always a mystery!
Cheers,
How adorable is that???
I wish I was there so I could have gone in to see what Jongr was doing :)
Miss you!
Oh we miss you all too!
I am looking forward to our IN trip and can't wait to see all of the Jones cousins together. It should be lots of fun! The names are only for keeping up with the blog theme. LOL!
Burns boys + Jones boys would equal a lot of boy fun!
Post a Comment