Thursday, December 18, 2008
Christmas Vacation
Here we come! We are off in a few hours for Indiana to spend Christmas with our family. We are really excited. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. The little Jedi's are getting excited to see what Santa brought them. Hopefully we will get a chance to post a few pictures before we head off again. When we get back from Indiana we are heading to Idaho for Uncle Richard's wedding. We are so excited for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Travel safely! Even though it is in the wrong direction.
It is Christmas eve and I will see you tomorrow...but I am already feeling the sadness creep in. We sure loved having you guys here. We love you guys and hope all of your traveling goes well.
Idaho? I live there now you know. I understand the crazy when you visit family, but if you can spare a few minutes, let me know!
Susan!!! Your kids are gettin big. Ane Evan is such a doll. He has a big smile on his face in that picture. Too cute. I miss you.
Post a Comment