Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1 year ago

One year ago today our life in Texas truly began, Jonpa went to his first day of work here and the movers unloaded all of the stuff into our house. It is hard to believe that it has been one year.  We have had many good experiences here in Texas. At the same time we have missed many of our dear friends in Arizona.  We are thankful to a loving Heavenly Father who has given us so much, including the knowledge that this is the right place and the right time for us.  We love you all! 

5 comments:

lishajeanne said...

WOW has it been that long? Where are you exactly? I have other friends in Dallas and cousins in Houston. Everyone seems to love it, I hope you do too!

chelle said...

Time sure does fly doesn't it! I know I was sad to see you leave AZ. I no longer have a reason to visit there. =( It is beautiful out there. (at least in the winter..not so sure I could ever handle a summer out there!)
But, I am looking forward to loving TX just as much! :D

Susan said...

Lisha - we are in Houston (north). We like it here, it has lots of good things. The one thing that I can say that I really miss is the mountains.

Michelle - We are looking forward to having you love TX too. We miss AZ too though, it is beautiful there in the winter and it has mountains.

Christensens said...

It's so great to see pictures of your boys and hear how you are doing. Thanks for the updates!

Shauna- said...

Well, I guess it is official. So when can we come to visit, now that you are all settled in?

Love you, even Paul for taking you all to another part of the world.

Happy Birthday!!!!!