Friday, March 27, 2009

1 month

It has already been 1 month since I last posted, I can't believe it! The little Jedi's and I have been busy having fun. Maybe when they are at the Primary activity tomorrow, I can post about some of the fun things that we have been up to.

Fun things that happened today. I put our old lawnmower out to the curb and Jontu and I made a sign for it that said FREE. I don't know exactly how long it took, because I didn't see anyone pick it up. But when we went out at noon, it was gone, so in less than 4 hours someone in my neighborhood claimed it as theirs. YEAH! I was so happy to have a little bit more room in the garage. I think that Jonpa will be glad too! Jontu and I were working on our ship building skills. Jonev has been getting braver with his walking and is now standing without holding onto anything for a little while at least. LOL! I made Jontu a little scripture bag for his small book of mormon. He was so happy and asked me if he could take it to church on Sunday. I will have to post a picture of it after I finish adding the little embellishments. We were able to walk Grant to school in the morning and then walked to pick him up this afternoon also, that means that the thunderstorms didn't dump on us today, yet! As I sit here and type this I am listening to the thunder.

4 comments:

Laura said...

We're getting rain and thunder right now too. I'm not eager for the snow that's supposed to hit us tonight. :(

Jennifer said...

I love talking to you on the phone, but I also enjoy reading your blog...Anne is helping me type as she sits on my lap without a diaper and I fear I may need a bath before the day is out.

Love YOU!

mishalee said...

I wont tell you what our wether is like...it'll sound like gloating, but I could go for a nice rainy day right about now!

Miss you!

chelle said...

YEA!! You finally wrote again...I kept checking...and checking AND CHECKING lol. (yea I need to get a life!)
Can't wait to hear about all of the fun things you've been up to.
I wish we were going to be able to head down there next week but my back is still giving me problems. I still can't drive, unless it's like a 5 minute trip. So there is no way I could sit in a car for 17 hrs. =( I am SO bummed!