Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Night Random thoughts

I have been wanting to post some new pictures, however, Jonpa finally got his new computer and things are not all up and running quite yet. I was waiting, but decided that I would just write and post photos later. I am thankful for the new computer, but it has been 5 years since we got our first MAC and the new one is really much faster, but we are just slowly making the transition an so the old beloved MAC is in Jonev's bedroom now and the best time to work on the computer is when the baby is sleeping, so no pics for now.
Jongr has lost 2 more of his front teeth, one week ago on Sunday he woke up and came and told that his tooth was really loose, it was hanging to one side, but that last root was still pretty strong. I told him that if he wiggled it all day that it might fall out in the next couple of days. Well about 45 minutes after he was supposed to be asleep he came out and he had finally got that pesky loose tooth out. LOL! He was so proud of himself for pulling it out himself. It was so cute! Of course the tooth fairy left a little extra for him for being so brave. So by Sunday night he was officially without both of his front teeth. Roll, Monday during school lunch, he is eating his hard breadstick and another bottom tooth is almost out too. He wound up pulling it out right before it was time to come home for the day and so he got one of those really cute little tooth saver chests from the school nurse. He was so happy to have another tooth for the tooth fairy. Let's just say he has been asking me if things are soft before eating them. I did take a picture on Tuesday morning before school, so I will post that soon for you all. He looks pretty toothless, thankfully the first teeth that came out on the bottom are coming in now so he does have a little something there.

3 comments:

chelle said...

How fun! Hope you got some toothless pics ofo Grant!
It was good talking with you last night. Sorry if it seemed like I was whining in you ear. I felt like I talked too much in general and about my back.

Susan said...

Michelle - it was so nice to talk to you too. I didn't feel like you were whining or that you talked too much. We really should do that more often. Hope you had a good weekend.

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new computer. How nice that will be for you.