
Jontu has been following in the footsteps of his big brother and made some binoculars out of a toilet paper roll and some markers. Here is is watching out of the window for dad to come home. He was so happy.

Yesterday he made play dough cookies, he used all of the play dough and didn't want to put them away, he wanted to save them. I told him that we could save them with a picture, here is the result. I always love when he crafts with me. I finished up a project that I had been working on and he made these.
3 comments:
Awesome job on the binoculars and the cookies Tucker. Those cookies look good enough to eat!
Matthew got his picture from you while we were gone. He loves it!
I whipped up a fresh batch of playdough this week myself...and got a project done because of it. Magical!
gotta love playdough free time. LOL!
Post a Comment