Jongr decided that he wanted to even out the front of his hair, it looked pretty even to me before he started, but what do I know. He went to the bathroom with a pair of scissors and even used a comb to help him, thankfully it wasn't all the way to the scalp. I told him that we were going to have to cut off all of his hair, he wasn't very happy.

This is the result, he got a buzz cut. Just in time for school pictures in 2 weeks. I am just glad that it has taken 6.5 years for our first experience with children cutting their own hair. Silly boy, scissors are for paper.
6 comments:
look at those big blue eyes.. I think he looks handsome with his new buzz cut :)
Hahahahaha!! I think this is hilarious, only because I know now that this is what I get to look forward to... :)
I MISS YOU!
He was just supporting William, who did this to his own head the week before. However, Will's went almost to the scalp and I am waiting to even it out until there is hair in the tortured area.
Grant is so handsome, that his pictures will turn out no matter what.... The eyes and the toothless smile are the best.
I want to laugh out loud! Oh, we have been there. Luckily he is a boy and can get a buzz cut. It's not as fun or fixable for a girl! lol
I agree with Shauna...he couldn't take a bad pic. He looks great.
thank you everyone, it still isn't my favorite haircut, but at least we didn't have to go shorter.
Rachael - I miss you too! You probably have a few years to wait before your little Wyatt will be able to do this to himself. Love you.
Oh come on Susan, the first haircut wasn't THAT bad. Picky, picky....:)
Post a Comment