Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Falling

Jonev had a busy day yesterday, he fell and hit his head 3 times poor little guy. The first time he decided to jump out of his high chair. The second time he was running so fast that he didn't make the turn in between the recliner and chair and fell into the chair, this resulted in the red streak across his forehead. The third time wasn't so bad and he just tripped while he was walking. He has really taking to running as fast as he can all over the house and where ever else we let him. It is so cute! He was fine by the end of the day and the mark was almost completely gone, but I felt bad for him. It just wasn't his day yesterday. Today has been much better so far.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think all little boys have SEVERAL of those days, or weeks, sometimes. I guess they wouldn't be little boys if they didn't.

JMduff said...

Oh my that is my little Cayson everyday. He has permanet black and blue and then green/yellow all over his head and he has had stiches already not even 2 yet.

chelle said...

Poor little guy! I would smother that little head in kisses. Tell mommy to do it for me!