Wow! That is so exciting. Congratulations! I'm sure the force will be strong with this one....(and by that I mean her ability to get everyone in the house to bend to her will!)
So I heard through the grapevine your exciting news! That is so great. I hope that I get to follow your suit and have a girl too! Hope all is well with you.
10 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!
YAY that is awesome. I am SO excited for you. Still miss you though. Congratulations =)
CONGRATS!!
SOO HAPPY FOR YOUR LITTLE GIRL! I hope you have a great Christmas...congrats on your news!
Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you!
That is so exciting Congrats!!!!
Merry Christmas :)
How wonderful! We are excited for you...girls are nice.
Wow! That is so exciting. Congratulations! I'm sure the force will be strong with this one....(and by that I mean her ability to get everyone in the house to bend to her will!)
So I heard through the grapevine your exciting news! That is so great. I hope that I get to follow your suit and have a girl too! Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment