We started my birthday off, by visiting Paul at his office and going to lunch at one of our favorite little places that Edwin and Jennifer introduced us to before they left Houston. We love Muffaletta's!

My very own Chef's hat courtesy of one of Paul's co-workers. Thank you! I had forgotten how much I enjoy wearing them to keep the hair out of my face when I cook. I used to wear one all of the time at one of the bakeries where I worked.

Little Jonev was trying to help dad do some work. I loved this picture and had to post it!

A picture of me and my boys, with the cake and flowers that I got for my birthday! It really was a great day, I love my family!
4 comments:
Happy birthday, slightly belated. I love the picture with you and your boys. And your girl! :) Hope you had a great day.
UGH! I was going to get better about bdays this year. As you can see, it didn't happen. :(
Happy, way late, Birthday! Looks like it was a great one.
Love the pics.
You look FABULOUS!!!! I love the chef hat too. I'm glad you had a great day. Missing you tons.
You are stinking cute. Even pregnant! Miss you.
Post a Comment