Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sugar Cookies

This week we baked Sugar Cookies in honor of Valentines Day! I remembered one of the reasons that I don't bake sugar cookies very often. I eat too many, I think that it has something to do with the soft vanilla cookie and the frosting together ( hold the sprinkles for me).
Even Jonli likes them.
Jonev showing how he likes the frosting better on his tongue than putting it on his cookie.
Jonpa showing us all how it is done. He is serious about his decorating skills.
Jontu and Jongr are all about how much extra sugar they can put on their cookies.
They enjoyed their final product, I don't think that they could have put anything else on it. Thanks to Grandma Jones for the sweethearts, Jontu was so excited to have them to put on his cookie. It was a great way to spend some extra time together on Sunday and fun to make a little something different for our Sunday cookie tradition.
This is the package that we received from Grandma Jones, thank you for all of the Valentine treats we love you!

1 comment:

chelle said...

FUN! I haven't made cookies in such a long time. This makes me want to make some. (with sprinkles):)
I hope YOU got to eat some of the treats. Evidently we got a few treats and they were all gone before I got home from work/school. :(