Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jonsu's Birthday

It is hard to believe that I have reached that midway point between 30 and 40, I really don't feel that old ( i know some of you are reading this and thinking that I am a spring chicken, but I am the oldest in my family so to them I am OLD). I feel blessed to have a wonderful husband and four beautiful children who made me feel special on my big day. Thank you to all of my friends and family for the birthday wishes and surprises. I love you all!

The traditional morning birthday picture, complete with handmade birthday sign and first present of the day.
Here's a cute picture of Jontu taken the morning of my birthday.
Jonev posing with the cake and flowers they got me.
Jongr and Jontu wanted me to guess what each gift was before I opened it. It was lots of fun, I knew what most of them were before I opened them. :)
Here's me with the cake just before I blew out the candles. I requested only three, 35 seems like a fire hazard. LOL!
We had a busy week; Jongr and Jontu started piano lessons this week with Sis. Beth Green from our ward. Wednesday Jongr had cubscouts, Thursday was my RS meeting for the month, and Friday was an adult ward party, then Saturday was the Interfaith Quilting Bee that our stake hosts each year for NAM and SOS. It was a great week!

4 comments:

dutchbunch7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dutchbunch7 said...

Happy, Happy, Birthday, Susan, dear! Happy days will come to you all year...
Wish I could sing to you in person, we kinda miss you, actually more than kinda...just know that you are loved, and of course that includes all of you. It is fun to keep up with you all, so keep posting!

Cindy

p.s. Love the new glasses!

Susan said...

Thanks so much Cindy! We love you all and miss you too. We got Tim and Amy's announcement this last week. So fun, I can't believe that he is getting married. We are so happy for all of you!

chelle said...

Looks like a great Birthday. So, what did you get? I couldn't guess any of them from the pics. lol
I love Jontu's PJ pants. I want a pair of them if you made them! :)