Sunday, March 6, 2011

Around our House and the zoo

This week we enjoyed many things and remembered to take some pictures for our photo journal. We enjoyed a trip to the zoo with some friends from our ward. Jontu, Jonev, Jonli and I were able to finally see the new African Forest at the Houston zoo, it was such a great day at the zoo. I did forget my camera though, so this is the best picture from our trip that day from my phone.


Here is Jontu standing with a stork of some variety and his map from the zoo. (we love maps)

A fun picture of Jonev, Jonli, and Jontu taken at home when they were playing around.

How I frequently see Jontu, the boys really enjoy playing the iPod and will work for the privelege.

Sometimes Jongr is so engrossed in his books, it is hard to get his attention. He is serious about his reading and enjoys whatever books we bring him home from the public library.

Jonev playing in the backyard wearing his Super E cape (thanks Aunt Shanna). It has a big letter E on the back of it and he loves the show Super Why on PBS, so this has become his cape just like the show.
Jongr recently made a bird feeder and bird house in cub scouts and enjoyed putting them up in the backyard. In the right of the picture is the birdhouse and in center the feeder. We hope that some little bird enjoys its new house.
Another thing that happened this week was the boys all got much needed haircuts. Jonev was too cute on Sunday morning and Jonpa couldn't resist snapping this photo of our cute little man. Happy March!

1 comment:

Rachael and Jeff Downs said...

You have the cute-est family!! I miss you all so much and I wish you were closer...then maybe you'd come to the festivities this weekend! ;) Haha, keep posting lots, I love seeing updates! Love you!