We enjoyed visitors this week and I didn't even get a picture of them together. I can't believe it. David and Betsy visited us on their Spring Break trip this year, it was so much fun to see them and to spend the day exploring this fun Battleship and piece of American History. We took Jongr out of school early so he could enjoy it with us too.

Here's Jongr posing as a sailor before we even got onboard the ship.
Jontu and Jongr climbed up on these guns as soon as we walked onto the ship, all of them are still movable so the boys had so much fun and wanted to climb on each one of them as we walked around the ship. They could be moved up and down on one side and side to side by the other side. I can't imagine what it must have been like to man one of the guns during an attack.
Jonev enjoyed them too!
This picture was taken below deck outside of the communications room. It was so amazing how much of the ship that we were able to see and to climb in. I am thankful that I wasn't a sailor and sleeping on a hanging bunk though.
Here is a picture from near the navigation room, quite the view from here.
A family picture on the windy deck of the boat.
Jonpa and his brother David, it was so nice to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment