Here are the pictures from peach and blueberry picking last Friday. It was so much fun and we have truly enjoyed the yummy peaches this week. It was truly worth it. I wanted to can some, but that didn't happen. We will probably eat the last of them in smoothies and peach cobler today and tomorrow.
The orchard we went to even supplied you with a wagon to help you carry your stuff around, Jonev thought it was so much fun pushing it around with big brothers pulling it.

A picture of everyone while we were trying to help the kids pick the ripe fruit and not the green ones. LOL!

Jonev heading off to join his brothers and cousins in picking the blackberries. He really thinks that he is so big.

He actually picked some, the first one he picked he used his mouth. LOL! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that for posterity. He loved the blackberries and had purple fingers to boot.

Here are the blackberries that we picked along with our cousins, Jontu looked down right as I was taking this picture. Thanks for the fun memories, it was so much fun! In fact I am thinking about driving back up there before the season ends and making some blackberry jam.
2 comments:
I am so jealous! I need to find a pick your own fruit farm here. I am sure we have to have one somewhere.
How fun! That makes me crave peach cobbler and homemade blackberry ice cream. Yum!
Post a Comment