Thursday, June 18, 2009

What did you do Wednesday

Besides our sunburns, we sure had a perfect day at the beach yesterday. It was really hard to leave even though we knew that the longer we stayed the longer it would take us to drive back home if we hit rush hour traffic. Thanks to our cousins for helping to make our day!

Jonev enjoying the water, he was giggling each time the waves crashed into him. It was so fun to watch him enjoy himself. He is such a happy guy and loves to laugh. This is the second time we have been swimming this week and he has just loved the water both times. In fact he was jumping into the pool by the end of the night on Monday. Yesterday I got him out of the car and before I could grab his bathing suit to get him dressed he already had his feet in the water and then Jongr tried to stop him and of course he sat down in it. He wasn't very happy when I pulled him out to change him and try to get some sunscreen on him.
Jontu, Jonev and cousin A playing in the sand. You can see that we were lucky enough to be able to find a beach that you can park right on so we didn't have to carry our stuff for miles. It was so nice!

Jonev enjoying the seaguls that were flying around the beach, he kept pointing to them when he saw them. What a cute boy!
Jongr spent most of his time either in the water with the boogie board courtesy of our cousins or collecting sea shells. He says the reason that he collects them is because they are so pretty. We collected a few special ones for Grandma Jones and some sand to send her too. She loves the beach in Ocean City, NJ and our day yesterday reminded us of all of the fun time that we have spent with her on the beach. We love you Grandma Jones!


5 comments:

Noelle @ Mesa AZ Photography said...

Susan that's so exciting that you will be coming! Is it Paul coming too or just you and the boys? What days will you be here? We have some friends coming down from Show low to visit us that weekend too but i will definitely come see you...or you could come see my house. Eric and I are so excited for it, we close june 30

chelle said...

How fun! I immediatly thought of OC as well.
Where are you guys going?? I had to reread that message. I got excited when I read Eric and I are excited we close on the house June 30th. I thought it was Eric and Jeannette!

Susan said...

Michelle - Our friends the Bell's adopted 2 children and are having them sealed June 27. Evan and I are flying out to AZ for it, I wasn't going to go but they are helping pay for the flight so that I can come. I am super excited to go. I wish that we were going to be able to come see you all this summer, we talked with mom about possibly meeting half way sometime. It is hard just to be a little too far away for a one day drive.

Christensens said...

At least your little one enjoys the beach! Ours liked the sand (eating it and playing in it) but the water, not so much. Cute pictures!

Breanna said...

Very cute blog Susan! Love all your names. We missed all of you at the reunion, my siblings included, but glad to see you are all having your own mini reuinions more often!