Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Slip-n-Slide Fun

Thanks to some of our cousins, we enjoyed the slip-n-slide this weekend.  Even Jonev decided that he loved playing in the water and didn't want to move out of the way for his big brothers to slide on it.  It was lots of fun.  
They still don't quite want to run and slide on their tummies, I don't blame them too much because I remember getting hurt on the hard ground when I was young.  However they did figure out how to slide and have fun their own way and that is really what it is all about.  


It is even good for drinking from according to Jontu.  LOL!  Silly boy.  

1 comment:

chelle said...

Too fun!! We too set up a slide and slide last week. The kids were the same way about sliding on their bellies lol. But, I am with you...the ground is too hard and as long as they had fun, that's all that matters!
Great pics.