I was able to go to Idaho for the wedding this weekend of my sister Leonora to Kevin. It was so nice to be able to be there. I even got to decorate a little wedding cake. It was all so nice!
I was so thrilled to receive her invitation and so sad that we were not able to go. She looks beautiful and they both look very happy. Hooray and congrats!
She sure does look like you, I don't remember thinking that when she came with you to visit me in the hospital, but maybe that's because I was on drugs. Yay morphine. I'm glad you got to go see your family though, how fun for you.
2 comments:
I was so thrilled to receive her invitation and so sad that we were not able to go. She looks beautiful and they both look very happy. Hooray and congrats!
She sure does look like you, I don't remember thinking that when she came with you to visit me in the hospital, but maybe that's because I was on drugs. Yay morphine. I'm glad you got to go see your family though, how fun for you.
Post a Comment