Is that a snake next to the box?
OMG he is too cute. And the snake is such a boy thing. I love it lol.
so cute :)
I really enjoy this phase! Happy hiding dear jonev!
Love the bottom one. He is just too cute!
Into Mischief... We love him.
He must be a BOY or maybe just a child, is into things the definition of child? because it could certainly apply.
Please tell me that is a toy snake. I guess if it wasn't we would have heard about it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is that a snake next to the box?
OMG he is too cute. And the snake is such a boy thing. I love it lol.
so cute :)
I really enjoy this phase! Happy hiding dear jonev!
Love the bottom one. He is just too cute!
Into Mischief... We love him.
He must be a BOY or maybe just a child, is into things the definition of child? because it could certainly apply.
Please tell me that is a toy snake. I guess if it wasn't we would have heard about it!
Post a Comment