We had out friend take this snapshot of us on Easter Sunday after church. We have very few pictures of all of us together since Jonev was born 11 months ago. You can see that Jonev has a little bit more hair than Jongr and Jontu, but we are still waiting until after the first birthday to cut it off, here it is in all of it's sticking out after a nap glory. LOL! I am going to miss it when it is gone.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Family Picture
We had out friend take this snapshot of us on Easter Sunday after church. We have very few pictures of all of us together since Jonev was born 11 months ago. You can see that Jonev has a little bit more hair than Jongr and Jontu, but we are still waiting until after the first birthday to cut it off, here it is in all of it's sticking out after a nap glory. LOL! I am going to miss it when it is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That's a great picture. Your boys are so cute!
I thought Paul was trying to show off his great PS skills again!
Great pic. You all look amazing! :)
thanks, I am printing this picture today, since I don't have an updated picture in the house. LOL!
so CUTE !! look at your with all your boys in your life ;-)
What a great family! I sure miss you! You all look so happy though.
what a good looking family!
I love the picture! You are beautiful! Your toothless wonder looks cute without his front teeth. Our baby is 11 months old too.
Post a Comment