Monday, March 22, 2010

Camping and Fishing

We recently had a ward campout at Huntsville State Park, it was lots of fun and the weather was perfect. On Saturday morning Jonpa took Jongr and Jontu to a fishing class and they got to learn about fishing in TX and then for the last part of the class they got to fish. Jonev and I joined them for the second part and I had lots of fun helping the boys too. We didn't catch anything this time, but we plan to try again.
Jongr won this giant yellow tackle box at the raffle at the end of the class. He was super happy!




3 comments:

dutchbunch7 said...

I'd be happy too if I had won a giant yellow tackle box! Congratulations Grant! Of course, mine wouldn't be holding manly tackle, only girly (womanly) tackle...my bead stuff just came to mind, wondering if it would be a good fit. ;o)

We have Father's and Sons this Fri/Sat, so the boys will be gone. Time for pedicures and a sleepover.

We still miss you, Love, Cindy

Susan said...

Enjoy your girl time! It probably would be perfect for bead stuff, it has little drawers that pull out.

chelle said...

Awesome! Congrats Grant! I love it!
I wish our ward would do fun stuff like this!