Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Picnic

We took advantage of Spring Break and dad's vacation time and had a picnic at the awesome park by our library. It was a beautiful day for it. After we ate the boys played on the toys for a little while then Jongr and I went to the library, while dad, Jonev, and Jontu stayed and played on the toys some more.



4 comments:

JMduff said...

you have the cutest family :) I love ya and miss you hope you pregnancy is going well.

Christensens said...

You are killing me with all your lovely weather. It's still very touch and go here. It snowed today. Lovely. Also, I love your wreath. That is a craft I could do and not mess up too badly!

Jennifer said...

Evan looks so BIG!!! I can't believe he's almost two.

You are really too far away!

chelle said...

How fun. Unfortunately with my weird work hours, we didn't do anything fun with the kids last week for their Spring Break. I REALLY missed that.
That made it extra nice to go to Madison for the weekend though.
Your boys are getting so big and cuter every time I see them.
Thanks for the pics and updates.
(I noticed we didn't see you and the lil gal in any of the pics....let's see the belly!) :)