Jontu's primary teacher invited us to her stables where she has about 30 chickens. This is one of the roosters that has 2 combs, it was one of the roosters that was born there. The boys had so much fun helping to feed the chickens, gathers the eggs, and feed the horses. I am so thankful for places like this that are close by so that our boys can get a taste of the rural life a little more than our visits to family.

Here are the boys with the eggs that they collected, we got to take some home too. They loved that the eggs were all different colors, especially Jongr. It made for a really great evening.

Go Texan Day is celebrated at Jongr's school and most others in the Houston area to kick off the Houston Rodeo. The kids learn western dances and then on Go Texan Day they dress up in their cowboy clothes and perform for all of the parents. It is a lot of fun. Sorry for the blurry pictures.

Jongr with some of his classmates. Jonev, Jontu and I enjoyed watching and even dancing a little bit. Jonev especially loved watching everyone dance all together. He loves to dance too!
2 comments:
How fun!
I can't believe how the boys have grown in the 3 + months since we saw them! Can you tell them to slow it down a bit please? ;-)
I wish that i could. They are getting so big.
Post a Comment