That is just adorable! I can't believe how he is growing up. I am going to TRY and work on his blanket soon. Or pay someone to finish it as I may not be able to get on the floor and cut or sit in the chair to sew it. I can't believe it's been over a year since I've worked on it!! UGH! I was SUPPOSED to have it done and sent to you before he was born. lol Man I wish we could of come down there over Spring Break. I miss you guys. The pics really help. So thanks :)
MIchelle - No worries about the blanket! I still have one that I was going to finish for him too. LOL! You are not alone. We missed seeing you too, it would have been nice, but alas we are just happy that you are feeling better.
5 comments:
Way cute picture of Evan!
That is just adorable! I can't believe how he is growing up.
I am going to TRY and work on his blanket soon. Or pay someone to finish it as I may not be able to get on the floor and cut or sit in the chair to sew it. I can't believe it's been over a year since I've worked on it!! UGH! I was SUPPOSED to have it done and sent to you before he was born. lol
Man I wish we could of come down there over Spring Break. I miss you guys. The pics really help. So thanks :)
MIchelle - No worries about the blanket! I still have one that I was going to finish for him too. LOL! You are not alone. We missed seeing you too, it would have been nice, but alas we are just happy that you are feeling better.
Oh my gosh.....he's edible! What a sweet boy.
That hair cut is getting closer! Can't believe it!
Post a Comment